[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds for 14.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Oct 30 20:00:10 UTC 2013

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:17:46 +0000
Petar Petrov <petar.petrov at student.oulu.fi> wrote:

> I tested my SlackBuilds on Slackware RC1, installed from AlienBob's
> iso from 18-Oct-2013. I pulled all SlackBuilds from GIT yesterday, 19
> Oct. Here's the result:

All "OK" are noted.

> ImageJ          Fixed MD5SUM

Done and queued for 14.0.

> lalnview        OK, fltk download link is dead!
> seaview         OK, fltk13 download link is dead!

That's already been fixed, so ok :)

> aline           Fixed download link, perl-Tk breaks!

Done re download link; what about perl-tk?  I'll take a fix from
you, regardless of maintainership :)

> gchemutils      NEEDS UPDATE: gtkglext breaks, but ponce's builds;
>                 the update requires goffice 0.10.8, is it possible
>                 to get a version bump of it?

I'm not sure I follow.  I know that the c++-gtk-utils is supposed to
be a new dep for gtkglext, but only for -current (I only know that
because the c++-gtk-utils submitter mentioned it in the comments
when uploading), and while I assume that it's for a newer version of
gtkglext, I don't know that for sure.  As with perl-tk, I'll take an
update from you if you want to do it.  Anyway, I merged the update
to gchemutils in the meantime.

> perlprimer      This is just repackaging, so should be OK, however
>                 perl-Tk breaks!

Same as above.  I'll go ahead and mark perlprimer as good, because it
will be revisited anyway if one of its deps has a failure.

> staden          Needs an update for the download links of TCL and TK

Done.

> Audio
> xmms-wma        Fixed download link

Done.

> murrine-themes          Fixed a download link

Does this one need to be put in 14.0 as well?

> protozoa-cursor-themes  Fixed the download links

Done and queued for 14.0 too.

> thunar-sendto-clamtk    This is just repackaging, so should be OK,
>                         however dependency chain breaks at perl-Bit-Vector
> clamtk  This is just repackaging, so should be OK, however dependency
>         chain breaks at perl-Bit-Vector

Same as earlier re broken deps.

> I uploaded the 7 necessary updates here:
>
> http://www.student.oulu.fi/~ppetrov/14.1/
>
> Dear admins, I hope this makes your work easier.

Indeed it did; thanks!

-RW