[Slackbuilds-users] Abandoned build scripts

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Sun Aug 17 07:23:01 UTC 2014

On 17/08/2014 08:51, Robby Workman wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:17:46 +0200
> Didier Spaier <didier.spaier at epsm.fr> wrote:
>
>> On 07/07/2014 09:03, Robby Workman wrote:
>>> I'm not sure if it's already been noted on the list or not (I've
>>> done a horrible job of keeping up with email in recent months),
>>> but vvoody has advised me privately that he's no longer using
>>> Slackware and so all of his builds are free to good homes.
>>> They are as follows:
>>>
>>> development/bpython
>>> development/pyenchant
>>> misc/fcitx
>>> misc/fcitx-configtool
>>> misc/kcm-fcitx
>>> multimedia/mimms
>>> network/fqterm
>>> network/mew
>>> network/opera
>>> python/stevedore
>>> python/virtualenv-clone
>>> python/virtualenvwrapper
>>> system/fbterm
>>> system/wqy-microhei-font-ttf
>> I use fbterm in the new slint installers so I can take it over.
>
> You mean fqterm?
>
> -RW
No, I mean fbterm (as it allows to display True Type fonts containing
thousands of glyphs in a tty).

That doesn't need a lot of work for downstream maintenance as it's kind
of an abandonware ;)

But it's still working and there is no equivalent or fork that I be
aware of.

Didier