[Slackbuilds-users] xen again

Paul McCormack islandmarmot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 00:51:55 UTC 2014

Hey Chris,

I haven't been clear.. I did build the custom kernel with the scripts
from the slackbuild after installing xen.

I checked I was running domain0 by

xl list

Name ID Mem VCPUs State Time(s)

Domain-0 0 512 4 r----- 9.2

Its the domU I'm having trouble with. slackware installed on the image
but then I can't create domU.

When you mention a custom kernel I assume that you mean vmlinuz-3.10.17-xen?

is that correct?

I just got this to work using debian wheezy, learneda lot,  but still
haven't ruled out going back to slack... I just need a wee lie down
first.. :)

pretty freaky having 2 servers on one box.... ;)