[Slackbuilds-users] graphics/sxiv: SlackBuild cannot extract source

Leonard Schmidt lems at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 14:53:19 UTC 2014

Hi Willy,

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo writes:
>Actually, sources coming from github may have different name when they
>are downloaded using different method (browser/wget)
>
>Anyway, this is fixed on my branch

oh, this was new to me, thanks for pointing it out!  I downloaded it via
tnftp. And thanks for fixing it on your branch. Actually, I only had a
look at the libraries/opencv SlackBuild because I know they also use a
tarball from github.com, so I thought this was the way it's meant to be.

Best regards

Leonard Schmidt