[Slackbuilds-users] Error while installing package fontforge (20141014)

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 21:32:11 UTC 2014

> I hope the presentation in other email clients will not be distorted by the line-breaks.
> Does anyone have a solution?

I just successfully built fontforge package here. Can't reproduce same issue on
my system. I used freetype from 14.0 for one build and freetype from 14.1 for
another... both built fine. After I send this, I will fire up a pristine vm of
slackware-14.1 and try to reproduce on that. I'm just grasping at straws here,
but I wonder if your system is multilib?

John