[Slackbuilds-users] Segregate Speed Dreams tarballs to several SlackBuilds

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Dec 20 03:15:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

First of all, thank you for providing Speed Dreams at SBo.

I don't want to download and install all of the following extras at one.
speed-dreams-src-hq-cars-and-tracks-2.1.0-r5799.tar.xz
speed-dreams-src-more-hq-cars-and-tracks-2.1.0-r5799.tar.xz
speed-dreams-src-wip-cars-and-tracks-2.1.0-r5799.tar.xz

I prefer to have several SlackBuilds for each tarball so in case I
change my mind, I would not have to rebuild Speed Dreams, from source,
once again.

Please divide the above tarballs into 3 SlackBuilds.

Regards,
  --GK