[Slackbuilds-users] New GIS category

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:00:44 UTC 2014

On 4 February 2014 21:07, Benjamin Trigona-Harany
<slackbuilds at jaxartes.net> wrote:
> Here are the remaining SlackBuilds that I would recommend as candidates for
> the GIS category (some are debatable):

> libraries/CGAL/
Hm, ok!  (It's also used by openscad.  CGAL is due an update, but from
an abundance of caution I've been holding it back until a new version
of openscad comes along, however, if pgrouting/SFCGAL would benefit,
let me know and I'll push the new CGAL immediately.)

> system/gpsd/
There's an update (3.10) already submitted that includes a request to
move to GIS ;-)

[And of course Thanks to Willy for the earlier batch]
-D.