[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with two GO language packages

Michael Hobgood mhobgoodusaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:23:41 UTC 2014

When installing two of the go language packages, I received identical
errors when running the Slackbuild script.  The problem isn't with the
script, but with the source code.  Tar complains that it isn't a tar
file.

I can get the source to work by unzipping it, then untarring it, then
retarring and rezipping.  Then the Slackbuild script can build it and
I can install it.

My question is whom do I contact about the source code itself.  I've
the email address from the SlackBuilds page for each package.

The source code packages are:
go.net-98.tar.gz    referenced from golang-googlecode-gonet
go.tools-588451.tar.gz   referenced from golang-googlecode-gotools

Coordially,
Michael Hobgood