[Slackbuilds-users] system/wavemon

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Jan 11 13:27:10 UTC 2014

Nick Warne wrote, On 09/12/13 12:04:

> "Thanks a lot for your help with this. I had a quick look at the
> slackbuild, since it is an upstream patch, it is very well possible that
> I will have to update part(s) of wavemon in order to cooperate with the
> changes in the API."
>
> So it looks like an API change.  There is nothing we can do now until
> wavemon gets fixed, I guess.
>
> In the meantime, I will revert my ncurses back to 14.0 build (which is
> basically the same as 14.1 but without any patches applied).
>
> system/wavemon -> broken in 14.1

OK, been working with Gerrit, wavemon source code maintainer over the
last few weeks, and he has fixed the code up so that it now works with
latest ncurses (in wavemon-current git branch):

http://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=wavemon.git;a=commit;h=9f1b28e3fe2df410534b6b5cdb4430d9f3dad04b

Obviously, until Gerrit releases a stable version, current wavemon in
slackbuilds repository is still broken.

I dunno if vliegendehuiskat at gmail.com still has a handle on this, but if
not, I would be prepared to take it on.

Nick