[Slackbuilds-users] Tool for managing SBo packages

Aaditya Bagga aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com
Sun Jan 12 12:50:07 UTC 2014

I didnt know about it..
I just tried sbopkg --help, but it said that it must be run as root.

So I guess I will be using slacker for searching and managing (simple)
sort of packages;
as it doesnt require root privileges for searching or viewing
information about the packages;
and for building/installation/upgrade/removal sudo is used.