[Slackbuilds-users] tightvnc added - Updates - 20140130.1

Jose A. Lopes jabolopes at google.com
Thu Jan 30 15:43:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

By the way, whatever gets decided for these two packages, we should
also update the following document:

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:window_managers:vnc

because it currently says that we can install tightvnc with slackpkg,
which as phillip mentioned was removed from extra.

The correction should be

  Install TigerVNC via slackpkg

    slackpkg install tigervnc

  or TightVNC from Slackbuilds.org

    sbopkg -i tightvnc

if the tightvnc package remains in slackbuilds.org.

Cheers,
Jose