[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained Packages

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 01:34:44 UTC 2014

On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 09:04:30 -0400
John Vogel <jvogel4 at stny.rr.com> wrote:

> > > I'd like to maintain avidemux package, unless someone is determined to
> > > have it.
> > >
> > > John
> > >
> > > Go ahead.  I will take the other two.
>
> Thanks, Larry!
>
> I'll have an update send in before the end of the day today.

Ok, maybe not today. I need to research compatibility of the 2.5 and 2.6
branches and know ahead of time breakages that would result. I can send in
a revised pkg (email, etc), but I'd like to look into providing option to
build either 2.5 or 2.6 branch before I do a full update.

Sorry for the noise.