[Slackbuilds-users] clamav build issues

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:01:28 UTC 2014

On 6/11/14, Greg' Ar Tourter <artourter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well actually, not in this case. If you read the threads you will see that
> they have changed the configure scripts and the build system and have
> hardcoded the /usr/lib path in a few places. So even setting the LDFLAGS as
> you mention has no effect.

Eww.

Try: sed -i "s,\\<lib\\>,lib$LIBDIRSUFFIX,g" configure

(Maybe there are subdirs with their own configure scripts or such, adapt it
as needed, I haven't actually looked at the clamav source)

As a last resort, you could do something like "mv /usr/lib /usr/lib.backup",
try building clamav... afterwards "mv /usr/lib.backup /usr/lib".