[Slackbuilds-users] TeX Live 2014

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Jun 17 16:27:28 UTC 2014

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:34:00 +0200
Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for the update. I have a problem with it: I
> miss /usr/bin/biber in the resulting package.

Yeah, I noticed that and edit the build process because of it.
What's not immediately clear is where it went or how to get it
back.  I'll look into it and see what I can figure out, but as
a heads-up, I'll be leaving for Southeast LinuxFest in two days,
and I almost surely won't have time to do anything with it there
(unless some of us get together for a beer-fueled hackfest) :-)

If you come across potential solution in the meantime, let me
know.  :-)

-RW