[Slackbuilds-users] Tex Live 2014 - Update / Part 2

Ivan Zaigralin melikamp at melikamp.com
Sat Jun 28 04:39:34 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 02:23 PM, Robby Workman wrote:
> On a related note, what's the general preference on that?
> A single large package containing everything else, or multiple
> packages that provide more specific subsets of functionality?

Once again, thanks for your amazing work.

Personally, I would still install everything, just as I do now.
If the base needs to be small (to fit on DVD or whatnot), then a
sensible thing would be to have exactly 2 packages: base and
the rest. Anything else would be both harder to produce and harder
to use. Just IMHO.