[Slackbuilds-users] packages up for grab

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Sat May 10 17:15:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, May  8, 2014 at 11:02 (+0200), emmel wrote:

> Don't have the time to keep Slackware current and switching
> distributions...
> So, the following packages are up for grab:

> cellwriter
> xournal
> licq
> komparator4

I use xournal, so if
(a) there is no-one eager to maintain it,
(b) the procedure for becoming a maintainer doesn't require me
    to join some secret society, and
(c) there is no large cash initiation fee
I'll do it.

(I'm really out of the loop on the organizational structure of
slackbuilds.org, so maybe some member of the secret cabal can let me
know one way or the other.)

                                Jim