[Slackbuilds-users] Calibre

KaMii lacielacie at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:58:50 UTC 2015

I built the new calibre a few month back on -current.  It did require
me to update sip, but that wasnt the only thing that needs to be
updated. You also need to rebuild PyQt against the new sip, then QT5,
then PyQt5.  Luckily the build scripts Pat used work just fine.  If you
are going to build PyQt-gpl-5.3.2 you will need a qprinter patch.  I
have all these build scripts if you are interested I can upload them to
my github.

- -KaMii