[Slackbuilds-users] Can a link be provided to all packages maintained by a person?

MrAlk3 mralk3 at exitstatusone.com
Fri Aug 7 10:24:09 UTC 2015

On Friday, August 07, 2015 08:25:35 AM Ananda Murthy R S wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If this is done, it would help in easily locating the packages maintained
> by a person for upgrading the packages.
>
> Anand

I have a very short python script that searches the SBo repository by local
repository and then by maintainer name.  I am not a great programmer
and this is something I just hacked together a few weeks ago.  Usage is
in the comments below the gist.  Please feel free to make suggestions in
the comments for improvements, as I haven't tested it much.  I wrote this
script as a file indexer for .info files.

https://gist.github.com/BrentonEarl/ea07553b404ed8a4ef81

Brenton Earl