[Slackbuilds-users] Libopenjpeg not find

lemelle at cbpf.br lemelle at cbpf.br
Sat Aug 8 21:33:14 UTC 2015

please, i read the README and INSTALL.   I try install OBS for
slackmedia that was send me from here. but is necessáry install ffmpeg
from TRUE root...  i follow all structions, them many dependencies was
appearing / need install....

no problem, i search de dependency and install....  but when became in
libopenjpeg   not run the script of ffmpeg

I run all cmake make make instal make doc in instruction of openjpeg,
but dont wok here.

OBS i installing ffmpeg-huge from slackmedia... i try download ffmpeg
from site, but unfortunity dont work too.

Sorry if i m not a genius, but i like to learn if someone explain

Thanks

Diego from Brazil Rio