[Slackbuilds-users] Current or Release?

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Sun Aug 9 05:10:52 UTC 2015

This has come up in emails a few times now, so I figured I'd ask the
list about it:

Does SlackBuilds.org guarantee compatibility with Slackware-Current or
with the latest release?

I had always understood it was the latest release (especially since the
search function on the website filters by release number). But several
times in emails, people have mentioned being based on -current.

I test build and test on the latest release. Is this what other
maintainers are doing or are people assuming -current?

-klaatu