[Slackbuilds-users] dwb up for grabs

Marcin Herda mherda at slackword.net
Sun Aug 9 20:52:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have not been using dwb (a lightweight web browser) for a long time so
would like someone else to take over its maintenance.

I have written a few emails to its developer asking to provide on their
website a more up-to-date tarball of a stable version but have not
received any response. I can see that the project's Bitbucket repository
has been actively maintained.
If anyone is interested, please feel free to take this one. If not, I'll
just drop it, with the next Slackware release.

Cheers
Marcin