[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20150829.1

Edinaldo edps.mundognu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:08:21 UTC 2015

If approved, i can submit (already tested) the SlackBuild to use:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tta/files/tta/ttaenc-src/ttaenc-3.4.1-src.tgz

instead of:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tta/files/tta/libtta++/libtta-cpp-2.3.tar.gz

With source of libtta-cpp-2.3, we can provide (or not) a new package
called libtta, it will provide the libtta++ and encoder "tta".

Using ttaenc-3.4.1-src.tgz, the present SlackBuild will provide the
enconder "ttaenc", the same name of package, solving the mess.

Both (tta and ttaenc) works similarly:

http://hastebin.com/iyeyuritob

Forgive me this little confusion, had not seen the downloadable version of
ttaenc.