[Slackbuilds-users] early notice: opencv-3.0

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Aug 31 04:05:23 UTC 2015

The maintainer of opencv has pushed opencv 3.0 update today and since
it's used by many other packages, please test this new update against
your packages.

AFAIK, it came with a IPP feature from Intel, but this feature can't be
used in 32 bit unless we made it static libs. If we use shared libs,
digikam will fail to fail to build during linking process.

If we disabled IPP in opencv,  digikam will loose it's face detection
feature.

I will probably put this under a different branch and wait for other's
confirmation first before pushing it under my branch.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo