[Slackbuilds-users] SeaView does not build against FLTK13 1.3.3

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 00:11:03 UTC 2015

On 2/3/15, Petar Petrov <petar.petrov at student.oulu.fi> wrote:

> I am planning an update of SeaView. It builds fine against fltk13 1.3.2, but
> fails when i try to build against fltk13 1.3.3.

I noticed this, in seaview's Makefile:

#uncomment and adapt to your local file system the next line to use
your own, uninstalled FLTK library
#FLTK = $(HOME)/fltk-1.3.2

You could adapt that to build seaview with its own static copy
of fltk-1.3.2. You'd add the fltk-1.3.2 source to DOWNLOAD= and
remove fltk13 from REQUIRES=, and patch or sed the Makefile to
look in e.g. $TMP/fltk-1.3.2 (or wherever you extract fltk-1.3.2).