[Slackbuilds-users] transmission-2.84

Aaditya Bagga aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com
Wed Feb 4 07:04:15 UTC 2015

On 2/4/15, Aaditya Bagga <aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com> wrote:

 > I can build it without Qt (QT=no ./transmission.SlackBuild)
 > But cant seem to disable the GTK client (--disable-gtk)
 > or build the Qt part.

Working on this myself. I'm stuck on a slow netbook so it'll take
me a while to get the script right (even with ccache, the autoreconf
and configure step takes a couple minutes).

Thx.

The link I posted earlier is up:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mefiles/files/Slackware/transmission.tar.gz

I am failing to build the QT version, I think QT5 may have become a
dependency to build it?

Also failed to disable building the GTK version.

Also thing that works is to build the GTK version
(QT=no ./transmission.SlackBuild)

Regards,
Aaditya