[Slackbuilds-users] transmission-2.84 (KaMii)

Aaditya Bagga aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com
Wed Feb 4 08:12:10 UTC 2015

I have --disable-gtk in my script and it works just fine, but I am also
using qt5.  I have not tried to build this on qt4 as I am migrating.

https://github.com/KaMiila/SlackBuilds/blob/master/transmission/transmission.SlackBuild

I did some more testing, and was able to disable building of the GTK client.
(the option was --without-gtk rather than --disable-gtk)

Regarding Qt, someone may need to file a bug report to find out why it is not building with Qt4 (I was also able to build it with Qt5)..

Regards,
Aaditya