[Slackbuilds-users] Wallpaper directories

Petar Petrov petar.petrov at student.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 5 09:12:56 UTC 2015

hi Niki,

my slack-wallpapers.SlackBuild script places the images in /usr/share/wallpapers and then creates symlinks to /usr/share/backgrounds/xfce. I chose /usr/share/wallpapers, because both Xscreensaver and KDE find the pictures there by default. Later I realised it would be nice for XFCE users to have them displayed in the Desktop Settings previw window. So, the images are symlinked there.

I was thinking to add an option to the script to create symlinks that can work similarly for MATE.

bye

Petar