[Slackbuilds-users] Qt 5.4.0, QTWebEngine and Pulseaudio

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:29:49 UTC 2015

Hmmm...interesting.  I took a look at the BLFS page for qt5.  Thanks for
the link.

I haven't tried compiling qtwebengine without pulseaudio, but the link you
sent says that it needs version of nss >= 3.17.3.  Slackware 14.1 and
-current comes with mozilla-nss 3.16.5.  qtwebengine is new in qt5 5.4.0,
so I didn't put much effort in compiling it into the qt5.SlackBuild.

Good luck,
--Larry