[Slackbuilds-users] synergy-1.7.3 Slackbuild fails with dns_sd.h not found error

Marcel Saegebarth marc at mos6581.de
Tue Jun 9 21:59:27 UTC 2015

On 06/09/2015 11:49 PM, Christoph Willing wrote:
> That looks like a problem with synergy itself - see:
>     https://github.com/synergy/synergy/issues/4764
>
> Also interesting is:
>     http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=862068
> from which you could try running it with:
>     export AVAHI_COMPAT_NOWARN=1 synergy &
> or just ignore it.
>

> chris

From the warnings I also think that you can ignore it - if possible -
though some report about problems if using the wizard in combination
with the SSL/TLS option.
I'm using a manually created configuration file for synergy and don't
get any warnings.

PGP 32 bit Key ID: 0x69EC498D
PGP 64 bit Key ID: 0x8EE93B2D69EC498D
PGP Key fingerprint: D320 76CB 4053 D544 52BD  D461 8EE9 3B2D 69EC 498D