[Slackbuilds-users] mpd-0.19.9 with x264-snapshot-20150223-2245 and ffmpeg-2.6.3 [SOLVED]

enigma enigma77 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 22 19:34:57 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015, 16:21:00 schrieb Matteo Bernardini:
> > i have to correct myself. I just saw that the old mpd-version is installed.
> >
> > It works only the old mpd-version with the old ffmpeg-version.
> >

> > With the new ffmpeg some applications wont start e.g.:
> >

> > $clementine
> >
> > clementine: error while loading shared libraries: libavcodec.so.55: cannot
> > open shared object file: No such file or directory
> >
> > $mpd
> >
> > mpd: error while loading shared libraries: libavformat.so.55: cannot open
> > shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> that's because until you rebuild them they will still link to the old libraries.
> try also rebuilding first all the dependencies, mandatory and
> optional, that you have installed: it can be also some of them still
> link to old libraries.

I remove this packages

# removepkg mlt-xxxx# removepkg ffmpeg-xxxx# removepkg mpd-xxx# removepkg opencv-xxx# removepkg x264-xxxx# removepkg clementine-xxxxxx
and build and installed them again in the following order:

# installpkg x264-snapshot-20150223-2245-xxxxxx# installpkg opencv-xxxx# installpkg mpd-0.19.9-xxxxxx# installpkg ffmpeg-2.6.3-xxxx# installpkg mlt-0.9.6-xxxxx# installpkg clementine-xxxxx

All packages could be build and installed without problems.
I hope that all Programs work with the new package-versions.
At the moment it seems, as if my problem solved.

Thanks Matteo for your help.