[Slackbuilds-users] FFmpeg update

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Sun May 24 05:18:36 UTC 2015

The following have been build tested:

audio/audacity (patched)
audio/cmus
audio/deadbeef
audio/kid3
audio/kradio
audio/lastfm
audio/mpd (0.19 failed; bumped to 0.19.9 succeeded)
audio/soundconverter
desktop/ffmpegthumbnailer
desktop/recorditnow
desktop/ssr
games/alephone (patched)
games/openmw
games/vcmi (disabled building launcher to avoid messing with qt5 dependency)
graphics/digikam (note: disabled building docs as per recent SBo git commit)
libraries/ffms2
libraries/libvdpau-va-gl
libraries/wxsvg
multimedia/bombono-dvd (patched)
multimedia/cantata
multimedia/cinelerra
multimedia/devede
multimedia/dvd-slideshow
multimedia/ffmpeg2theora
multimedia/get_iplayer
multimedia/guvcview
multimedia/imagination
multimedia/kino
multimedia/makemkv
multimedia/minidlna
multimedia/miro
multimedia/mlt (patched for unrelated issue; see multimedia/mlt/README)
multimedia/mpv (built 0.9.2)
multimedia/rosa-media-player
multimedia/sinthgunt
multimedia/spek
multimedia/transcode (patched)
multimedia/winff (skipped, binary package, ancient)
multimedia/xjadeo
network/freerdp
network/linphone

I realize that some of these are duplicates of other efforts.

I still need to notify maintainers for audacity and mpd. I'll do that
after I post this.

Cheers,
John