[Slackbuilds-users] gtkam translations not working

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri May 29 13:52:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just installed Gtkam 0.2.0 from SBo. Previous versions of Gtkam didn't
support my Nikon 3100 camera and simply crashed. This version at last
seems to work.

One thing that's odd. After peeking in the source code's po/ directory,
the french translation seems to be fairly complete. On the other hand,
the whole application displays in english in my environment (Xfce 4.12
with LANG set to fr_FR.utf8).

I checked the SlackBuild to see if there's any --disable-nls or similar
option, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Any idea how I can make my application work in French?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr