[Slackbuilds-users] FreeBASIC

J. E. Garrott Sr johnga1 at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 8 06:05:59 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----

Nope, straight 64 bit. I thought maybe I had done that, but I downloaded the files again.
Same result.  I then went to the FreeBASIC site and downloaded the 64 bit version from there.
Still no joy.

I only got it to run when I played with their install.sh  (prefix=/usr make; prefix=package_dir/usr make install).
That worked, then I got the source and recompiled. (It goes fast!).  That worked also as detailed above.

John