[Slackbuilds-users] RStudio Desktop Build Problem

Arthur W. Green lynx at panix.com
Sun Oct 11 09:34:18 UTC 2015

Thank you *very* much!  Success!

The only issue I'm seeing is that when starting RStudio, the message:
"
Error in tools:::httpdPort <= OL :
  comparison (4) is possible only for atomic and list types
"
is output to the Console.  From what I gather from a DDG search,
including this post to the R mailing list,
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Warning-message-when-starting-RStudio-td4706292.html
this bug appears to be have been solved in new(er) versions of RStudio.
 Unsure if it is serious enough to bother with, though . . .

\\ Arthur