[Slackbuilds-users] dovecot and dovecot.pigeonhole slackbuilds

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:54:48 UTC 2015

Both of these builds are a bit old now.
dovecot can be updated to 2.2.19 with just a version bump in the info
and slackbuild (and the md5sum updated to
95591b6556413edc2f0b160fb469d04c  )
dovecot-pigeonhole needs to match the version of dovecot, and that can
be updated to 0.4.9 with just a version bump in it's info and slackbuild
(and the md5sum updated to 3a2d856c1c50557d098536b687efc5f8   )
I emailed the maintainers, but got no response, so on the off-chance
that my emails went straight into junk, and they check the list, here is
the request again for a version bump.
thanks, Tim