[Slackbuilds-users] Where host qControlCenter

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Oct 23 20:52:29 UTC 2015

I will adopt qControlCenter as agreed by its father Thierry Deseez and when
ready will submit a SlackBuild for it.

I discovered it in its incarnation as Absolute's Control Panel.

A time of writing it's buried among so many Qt apps here:
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/qControlCenter?content=81390
that it's hard to find unless you already know it by its name.

I want to find a new home for it where it would get a better exposure and
am looking for advices on where that could be.

GitHub? Elswhere?

I could host it in slint.fr but am not sure it would be a good place.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Didier