[Slackbuilds-users] academic/free42 and system/samhain

Richard Scott Smith pilbender at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:31:37 UTC 2015

That's a thought.  But they really need to be updated.  I'm okay with that
change to the download location being applied as a stop gap.  I would still
like to keep maintaining these as I still use both of these every day.  My
work schedule and personal life have become truly insane.  I try to keep up
with the Slackbuild mailing list reading (I'm a couple of weeks behind
right now), but if anyone is anxious for updates and has a patch prepared,
feel free to submit it.  I will definitely test them as these are important
to me.

I really wish I had more time.  I have several more Slackbuilds in
development that I can't seem to finish.

scott