[Slackbuilds-users] libbonobo-2.32.1 fails to build

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:43:50 UTC 2015

On 19/09/15 13:09, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:
>  > I'm running almost 14.1. I wonder why Willy can compile properly and
> I cannot.
>  >
>  > Two things that come to my mind are:
>  > automake-1.14.1-noarch-1_cslack
>  > make-3.82-x86_64-5_cslack
>  >
>  > That is I have newer versions of make and automake (taken from
> -current some time ago).
>
> And your error showed that automake was failing, you do realize that
> current is not officially supported? Have you tried Ponce's repo?

I know perfectly that -current is not supported.

I didn't remember that I upgraded automake, but I'm yet to check if
automake is the problem here.

I didn't try Ponce's repo: I actually don't know his repo and at the
moment I don't see the reason to use it. Why do you suggest it?

> https://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds
>
> Also, why did this thread get duplicated?

What do you mean?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski