[Slackbuilds-users] Build Errors: qgis-2.10.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 19 18:37:47 UTC 2015

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015, Benjamin Trigona-Harany wrote:

> It's in /var/logs/sbopkg/sbopkg-build-log.

   I was thinking it would be similar to config.log in the build directory.

> You'll need to trim it down since it's probably grown quite large (or you
> can delete the file and then just run the QGIS build once).

   This is interesting. I deleted the 3+M of the log file since July 2011 and
re-ran the qgis slackbuild script. Failed the same way after 20 minutes, but
there's no log file in /var/log/sbopkg/. Restored the file from last night's
backup. It ends with entries from a week ago. Nothing from today.

   The entry for qgis reads:

qgis:
   MD5SUM check for qgis-2.10.1.tar.bz2 ... OK
   Error occurred with build.  Please check the log.

   This is strange as that entry is in sbopkg-build-log.

Rich