[Slackbuilds-users] libtorrent and cppunit

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sun Sep 20 17:28:34 UTC 2015

Le 20/09/2015 17:20, David Spencer a écrit :
> 0.9.4???
> Do you mean rtorrent, not libtorrent, which is version 0.13.4?
>
> For both libtorrent and rtorrent, the configure script prints this:
> checking for cppunit-config... no
> checking for Cppunit - version >= 1.9.6... no
> But that's not an error. cppunit is for unit testing. It builds fine
> without cppunit.

I guess I found the culprit. The SBo script doesn't use vanilla
libtorrent and rtorrent source, but a different tarball from some weird
Fedora mirror.

I just built libtorrent 0.13.6 and rtorrent 0.9.6 from the author's
download site on Github (release tarballs), and they work differently.
You have to launch ./autogen.sh before ./configure, and the latter
complains indeed about a missing cppunit.

Why not use vanilla tarballs for these?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat