[Slackbuilds-users] upgrade to 14.2

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles at click-hack.org
Mon Aug 1 20:54:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just upgraded to 14.2, and everything went fine. Congratulations
to everyone for the good work.

Among the many slackbuild packages update which worked, I had a few
glitches which I thought I should report:
- the exim slackbuild tries to download the 4.86.2 tarball, but this
version is no longer the latest stable so the URL in the slackbuild
is no longer valid, it should be:
ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/old/exim-4.86.2.tar.bz2
instead of
ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/exim-4.86.2.tar.bz2

- the kwalletcli package is missing a dependency on mksh. The
pinentry-kwallet script is an mksh script.

Regards.

--
					    Gilles.