[Slackbuilds-users] DevIL download link update.

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:53:08 UTC 2016

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Fernando Lopez
<fernando.lopezjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> slackbuilds . org/repository/14.2/libraries/DevIL/
>

> DevIL is now at github:
> github com/DentonW/DevIL

I've looked into this, and I'm going to leave the SlackBuild as-is.

Both the homepage and the download link still work.

I won't change the homepage link to the GitHub page, because none of
the documentation on the old homepage was moved there. The GitHub page
also doesn't have any releases to link to. All the actual, versioned
releases are still on Sourceforge.