[Slackbuilds-users] [Bug-gnuzilla] icecat 38.8.0 crashes

awakeyet at tutanota.de awakeyet at tutanota.de
Thu Aug 18 17:50:14 UTC 2016

sounds really nice, but why would we want to pass along such strongly minimalistic
"un-de-freedomed" browsers along to the normal people specifically without added security features? this basically lands them back right where they started since they are immediately washed clean and then re-exposed to the filth of the world again. we have to help them but "here don't go alone, take this!" without security- without defense there is nothing worth defending.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

17. Aug 2016 04:35 by hjensen at gmx.de: