[Slackbuilds-users] Problem building qt5 on 14.2

flupi at mclink.it flupi at mclink.it
Sun Aug 28 10:06:51 UTC 2016

On Slackware 14.2 I get:

internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

when building the qt5 package. I tried rebuilding several times but I
always get the same error, although in different part of the code. An
example:

/usr/include/c++/5.3.0/limits:1734:10: internal compiler error:
Segmentation fault
         = round_to_nearest;

Another example:

/tmp/SBo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.1/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qmetatype.h:1151:18:
internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
      copyIterFunc _copyIter;

It is a new installation of 14.2, the system is up to date with
slackpkg. I have already compiled 20 SBo packages (including webkitgtk,
which is very big) without problems.

The system:

     HP Probook (Core i7)

     16 GB RAM

     500 GB SSD  ( I tried two different SSD, Crucial MX200 and Samsung Evo)

I have checked the RAM with memtest for several hours without errors.

Apart from that the system runs fine. Any ideas or suggestions?