[Slackbuilds-users] Problem building qt5 on 14.2

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:33:42 UTC 2016

On Aug 29, 2016 14:38, "flupi at mclink.it" <flupi at mclink.it> wrote:

> Il 29/08/2016 13:27, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo ha scritto:
>>>
>>> I think it is clearly RAM related. Either RAM is too low (I was using 8
GB) or bad.

https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/ FAQ -
https://slackbuilds.org/faq/

> I tried various RAM configurations (8 GB, 16 GB) and swapped RAM modules
and still got the error.

> I tested all the RAM with memtest. Maybe in a VM the conditions are
different and the problem does not appear.

Have you checked the size of /tmp? You would think that it would give you a
space error, but I've seen a full /tmp give strange compile warnings before.

--JK