[Slackbuilds-users] is anyone willing to take maintenance of...

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:00:14 UTC 2016

hi to all,

This is a list of what I maintain at SBo:

https://slackalaxy.wordpress.com/slackbuilds/

is anyone willing to take the maintenance of these:

desktop/murrine-themes
games/vcmi
games/vcmi-core
games/vcmi-resolutions
games/vcmi-wog
system/clamtk
perl/perl-File-Find-Rule
perl/perl-Number-Compare
perl/perl-Text-CSV
perl/perl-Text-Glob
perl/perl-Time-Piece

things are up-to-date, so no immediate work needed. I just think that
I am not the best maintainer for these.

Also, I will have more time to focus on the biology/chemistry entries
from Academic that I maintain. Speaking of which, does anyone want to
take QtiPlot and co:

academic/QtiPlot
libraries/alglib
libraries/muParser
libraries/qt-assistant-compat
libraries/tamu_anova

I want to be clear that I am not abandoning these. If noone is
interested, I will continue maintenance.

all the best,

Petar