[Slackbuilds-users] WISH: qoauth: upgrade to 2.0.0 - include a compile option to build against qt5

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Mon Dec 5 18:00:00 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I'm trying to build choqok-1.6 and it builds OK but it crashes at
runtime and it's because of qoauth.

The problem is that choqok-1.6 is for Qt5 and qoauth from SBo appears
to build against Qt4 only.

There's a new qoauth version (2.0.0) and it would be desirable to
upgrade, but what I would really like is the ability to include some
flag enabling it to build against qt5. Right now the qoauth docs is not
forthcoming and it uses qmake, so I cannot resort to the old trusty
"./configure --help".

If this could be done I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español