[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild for VirtualBox 5.1.x ?

Brian Barcus brian at barcus.org
Fri Dec 9 15:58:29 UTC 2016

I've built it without the SlackBuild script and it worked fine.  That was
under Slackware 14.1.  Haven't tried in 14.2.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:24 AM, Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to upgrade VirtualBox from 5.0.26 to the 5.1 branch.
> Unfortunately a simple version bump in the virtualbox.SlackBuild script
> won't work. Some things seem to have changed under the hood.
>
> Anyone here successfully built VirtualBox 5.1.x on Slackware ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Niki
> --
> Microlinux - Solutions informatiques durables
> 7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
> Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
> Mail : info at microlinux.fr
> Tél. : 04 66 63 10 32

The pipe smoker’s equivalent to a riot:  a bunch of guys raising their
eyebrows and temporarily engaging in a paroxysm of heavy puffing.  --G. L.
Pease

https://google.com/+BrianBarcus
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BrianBarcus/about>