[Slackbuilds-users] thunar-archive-plugin deps

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Dec 17 08:44:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

The README for thunar-archive-plugin states a dependency on xarchiver.
Fact is, this plugin also works very well with File Roller, and I'd even
say File Roller is the better application.

Take any newbie user and watch him or her try to make a .zip archive
using xarchiver and File Roller, and you'll instantly see the difference.

So, I'd suggest File Roller at least be quoted as an alternative dependency.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr