[Slackbuilds-users] thunar-archive-plugin deps

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Dec 17 22:14:16 UTC 2016

Le 17/12/2016 à 22:57, Petar Petrov a écrit :
> i do prefer file-roller, indeed

The thing with Xarchiver is: try to create an archive from a folder. I
don't do this very often, but every time I used Xarchiver, it took me at
least several minutes to figure it out, because it's so
counterintuitive, and you have to make the application behave... sort
of. Whereas with File Roller, it's just a right click and "Create Archive".

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr
Tél. : 04 66 63 10 32